Tuesday, September 13, 2016

LETTER HOME

Hello All, 

This week has flown by! There hasn't been any big events just mission work. Which I guess on its own is a big event. But other then that just a lot of knocking on doors, planning, lessons, and such. It has been a great week overall though!

There is a picture in this email it is of 2 elders that are in my district, Elder Dertina and Elder Payne. They bought matching Texas shirts and I thought it was hilarious.

The picture is of my companions and I along with two other elders from my district, Elder Allison and Elder Bues, also Brother and Sister Matoon. We went on a hike Monday morning. And by hike I mean a nature walk. It was quite fun. (:

Two other pictures are from the hike also.

Then I think some of my favorite pictures are of sister Duncan and I with some grasshopper cookies doing grasshopper slams. That is when you take a small bite from two opposite sides of the cookie. Then you use the cookie as a straw to drink hot chocolate. The cookie melts a little as you drink and right before it melts all the way you toss it into your mouth. It's so fun, and really delicious.

There is a picture of Sis. Duncan and I standing with someone being baptized. She wasn't our investigator but we got to see her baptism and it was so amazing and spiritual. I love baptisms!

The last picture I think may be one of my favorites. It is a picture of the Book of Mormom I am currently reading and highlighting. I have not understood the Book of Mormon in this way ever in my life. The spirit is strong every morning. I love reading the Book of Mormon. I
love it. It also has a ring sitting on it. The ring says Frodo. It is from my best friend, my sister. I just love the look of the picture, and the meaning it has to me. (:

Thank you all once again for all your support and love. I couldn't do it without know of all those back at home rooting for me. Thank you all so much. I love you, and will hopefully hear from you soon. (:


Love, Sis. Mckell

No comments:

Post a Comment